Warning: mysql_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50547 Library:100122 in /home/bceln2/secure/mysql_pconnect.php on line 4
ILL Invoicing and Statistics
BC ELN coordinates invoicing for interlibrary loans and media requesting among partner libraries. BC ELN also coordinates policy developments as needed.
Core Policies and Procedures
BC ELN partner libraries do not charge each other for returnables (books); there is a $5 charge for photocopies. Statistics are collected to facilitate the invoicing service. No statistics are kept for services with no charge, e.g. book requesting.
OutLook OnLine is a service shared by BC's public and post-secondary libraries. There are no ILL charges across sector, and no statistics kept. BC ELN partner libraries participating in OLOL do not charge BC public libraries for ILL, and vice versa.
- enter lending statistics once a year through an online form
- review borrowing statistics regularly,and contact lending libraries to resolve any discrepancies
- complete a final review early in the calendar prior to final invoicing
- coordinates the final annual review in January or February
- issues one invoice or cheque per library on a net-lending basis in February
- reconciles accounts
View ILL Statistics
For assistance with ILL invoicing and statistics, please contact Korinne Hamakawa, Client Support Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org, 778-782-7003.
BC ELN also coordinates policy developments as needed. For information on policy coordination, contact Anita Cocchia, email@example.com, 778-782-7004.
Please see also the ILL Directory Information page for site-specific ILL information.