Warning: mysql_connect(): Headers and client library minor version mismatch. Headers:50547 Library:100122 in /home/bceln2/secure/mysql_pconnect.php on line 4
OutLook OnLine /SHAREit 4.0 Support & Documentation
OutLook OnLine is hosted on the Auto-Graphics SHAREit platform, which upgraded to version 4.0 in June 2014.
The BC ELN Office provides front line support for BC ELN libraries participating in OutLook OnLine, and coordinates all BC ELN communication with the vendor.
Return to the OutLook OnLine Main Page.
Orientation to OutLook OnLine
Training session for staff to orient themselves to OutLook Online. Available Formats include:
Guides for BC ELN OutLook OnLine Libraries
- Setting up Your Browser [PDF]
- How to Create Bookmarks for OutLook OnLine [PDF]
- Logging into Multiple OutLook OnLine Library Codes: Installing the Chrome MultiLogin Extension [PDF]
- OutLook “Open URL” Structure – Passing a Search String into OutLook [PDF]
- User Administration in OutLook OnLine [DOCX]
- ILL Statistics in OutLook OnLine [PDF]
- Setting Holiday/Temporary Closures [PDF]
- Configuring Search Targets Display [PDF]
- Enhanced Request This Item (ERTI) Functionality and the ERTI ILL Request Workflow [PDF]
- Uploading Records to the OutLook OnLine Union Databases: FTP Procedures for Post-Secondary Libraries
- Uploading Records to the OutLook OnLine Union Database: FTP Procedures for Public Libraries
- Requesting from UBC, SFU, UVic via ISO [Coming soon]
- OutLook OnLine Transition to Canadian Hosting Guide
For additional information check the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and Auto-Graphics Vendor Documentation:
- FAQs for OutLook OnLine / SHAREit 4.0
- Recent FAQ: The wrong book jacket art is displayed in my OutLook OnLine.
- Recent FAQ: Requests are not processed after hitting Submit.
- SHAREit 4.0 User Guides and Training Videos
- OutLook Bug List (Maintained by OLOL System Partners)
Still have questions about OutLook OnLine or bugs to report? Contact Sunni Nishimura for assistance.
Last updated: 2015/03/16